Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

New Schedule! Let's Try For Consistancy!

Hey guys, long time no type!

As you've probably noticed, I haven't been posting much in the past year or so.  Since my brilliant strategy of "I'll post when I can" is clearly not working so well, I'm going to try a little experiment.  I'm going to write one post each weekday of February.

That's right.  Five posts a week.

But that's not all! There will be a bit of structure to this new schedule as well!  Three weekdays will have general themes while the other two will be whatever I feel like for that day.  So, without further ado, the new schedule:
  • Whatever Monday-- in which I ramble about whatever
  • Animated Tuesday-- in which I ramble about animated things, mostly from Japan
  • Webcomic Wednesday-- in which I ramble about webcomics
  • Whatever Thursday-- in which I ramble about whatever, again
  • Fiction Friday-- in which I ramble about fictional prose, primarily of the science fiction and fantasy variety
As an experiment, at the end of February I will evaluate the feasibility of continuing a regular schedule with set features.  As always your feedback is greatly appreciated.

The First Official Post of this new schedule will be late tomorrow (February 5).  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment